Monday 11 January 2016

A proper introduction, or so it seems

Hello people, guise, humans, -- Sorry but I don't really know what to call you , I am still thinking of a good nickname :<

It has been forever since I updated my blog, and I have decided, it's a start of a new year and why not start the year by working on this blog. I promise (fingers crossed), that I will work on this blog along with my youtube as often as I can. But anyways, I am sure I did an introduction before on this blog, but I have decided that since not many of you know much about me, I am going to start with a little bit of introduction of myself.

My name is Darryl, well duh, and my name online is usually DarrylSSY, SSY being Soh Soon Yong, which is my chinese name. I am a Singaporean currently living in Singapore and I am born in 1998, which means I am 18 this year as I am writing this post. My interest is mainly IT and I am mostly on the software side of things. Side hobbies being rollerblading and video making :P I started making YouTube videos at a very young age of 8, with multiple different channel names. You could say I am a YouTuber wannabe, or you could also say I am a YouTuber. My all-time favorite video game is Minecraft, I know some of you might find it lame but I swear it is really fun especially when you play it with your friends!

What am I going to post on this blog, hmm, probably rants and daily updates about my life. I really hope some of what I am going to write could be related, for instance stuff like "why I freak out when my friends borrow my phone" and stuff. Things that could spark conversation really interest me so I might talk about things like that.

Anyways, thanks for your time :) I hope you will stay along for more of my crazy shit :D ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment