Friday 6 March 2015

Cathay Cineleisure Orchard

Located at the heart of the city is Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. A great lifestyle mall for the youth and typically a place I would go to 'lepak'. When I first heard the name when I was younger, I always thought that Cineleisure was just a giant cinema until my friends brought me there to catch a movie.



Honestly, what interest me most would be E2Max, a LAN Gaming Haven that will surely keep me entertained throughout the day. Surely, one could say that playing at home is much better and saves more money, but that didn't matter because what did was that I was able to have much more fun there when I go there with my friends.

If you are not a fan of the PC, you can also go for the consoles like the Xbox and Playstation which are perfect to play with a group of friends on the same couch.
E2Max also have a game called Dart Soul, where you have to shoot darts and score points.




Overall, Cineleisure also provides many other options for different people with different interest.
Interested in fashion? With more than 20 stores to choose, from Benjamin Barkers to VANS, it is more than enough to satisfy your fashion needs (well for guys at least).
Love to eat? Cineleisure has many stalls that provide many different varieties of food, from Japanese like Nihon Mura, to Korean, like Seoul Garden Hotspot.
This is why I enjoy going to Cineleisure with my friends, because an outing will never go wrong in Cathay Cineleisure Orchard.

No comments:

Post a Comment