Friday 16 January 2015

Dealing with haters

When I was young, I was ignorant about the people around me. Depression has been just an expression I see only in dramas and television shows. I was well-liked by my peers and never received any hateful comments. As I age, I learnt that not everyone has the same mindset and opinions as you, and you bound to have some haters in your life. It is not just me who is facing hate, everyone does, even those popular kids who seem to be smiling all the time.

In life, I never let hate affect me, I am strong and resilient against it, so earlier last year I made a video explaining how I deal with it, I hope you enjoy and learn something from it :) 


If the video helped you, share it around and help those around you :) If it doesn't, feel free to leave a comment why it does not, and if you have any other methods in suggestion, feel free to say it. We live to learn :)

Alright, that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment